Description: Protect your installed applications using a password or pattern!
Smart App Protector will protect your installed applications using a password or pattern!
It can also prevent your screen from turning off, and prevent it from auto-rotating when selected apps are open!
1) All Features
· Protect installed apps using password or pattern
· Prevent the screen from turning off (when selected app is running)
· Prevent the screen from auto-rotating (when selected app is running)
2) Additional Features
· Supports pattern unlock
· Supports random password button
· Protection Delay (if you unlock an app, you will not be required to enter the password again until screen is turned off)
· Protection Delay+ (if you unlock an app, you will not be required to enter the password for ANY app again until screen is turned off)
· Lock screen settings (change the background image & more!)
· Restart the protector when it is forced closed (Helper needs to be installed)
· Set app protection time (for example: 09:00-18:00)
· Hide the app icon in home launcher
· Power saving mode (set CPU & RAM usage)
· Backup & Restore your list of protected apps
· Includes a homescreen widget!=
tag : app lock, app protector, password, pattern, privacy
—- Q /A —-
Can’t run Smart App Protector
·if you hide Protector’s Icon in options, and then Protector will disappear. To run it, please put ‘Widget’ of Protector in Widget List and click it.
Smart App Protector is a great way to keep apps secure and protected. Sometimes you may need to let somebody borrow your phone, but you don’t want them to have full access to all your apps. For instance, you’re letting a buddy borrow your phone to make a phone call, but you don’t want him reading your texts. You can set a lock on your texting app. Or maybe you have some sensitive material in your photo gallery and you need extra security from prying eyes.
Smart App Protector allows you to place a password or pattern to access certain apps. Set unlocking limits. Schedule a time for the locking to occur.
If you forget your password, you can set a question and answer or reset the password via email. I wasn’t able to reset the password via email but the question and answer worked.
Smart App Protector worked wonderfully, other than the email reset issue. It was really easy to add apps to the locked list.
You’ll need to download the Smart App Protector Install Helper to prevent disabling Smart App Protector by a manual force close.
Smart App Protector offers a nice bit of extra security if you need it.