Many of us have experienced often the moment when it was necessary to pull out our Android quickly and access the camera. However, it is now at the peak stress, we do not find the camera icon and missing the critical moment. Therefore, to avoid such situations in the future, a new app was developed called Shake.
The app allows us to shake the device and as a result run different actions – even when the screen is turned off.
As part of the wide range of actions offered by the application that take place during the shaking, we can find:
• Running any application like Gmail, Facebook, Whatsapp and more.
• Turning flashlight on / off.
• Changing the ringer mode – ring / vibrate / silent.
• Turning screen on / off.
• Expanding the status bar.
• Turning 3G on / off.
• Turning Wifi on / off.
• Turning auto rotate on / off.
• Turning auto brightness on / off.
• Turning speaker on / off.
• Control music player: skip track, start the player etc.
In the application settings we can find useful features – vibration feedback when shaking / sensor sensitivity control / setting different shaking methods: shaking horizontally or vertically, and more.
The app can be downloaded for free via Google Play and it is adjusted for Android 2.3 and above.